Saturday, August 8, 2009

I havent blogged in quite a while considering Im a very lazy person...I mean I've only done three now and how long have I had this stupid thing.
I hoped..that I could help people understand others problems a little more...I mean we all know the type of people who taunt us cause of who we are, or what we do, ect.
But Im to bloody lazy to blog.
-_-
Ah well there you go, recently I noticed that me and my best friend are having the same problems and it all resolves around boys.
I swear I hate being a teenager.
What happened to the good old days where boys had cooties,
and Girls were weird.
I miss when getting dirty meant playing in the mud.
Gosh and just typing that made me think bad thoughts.
I really wish I could be a kid again.
I read things about this kinda stuff how when your a kid you just want to grow up but when you finally do grow up you want to be a kid again
It makes me want to cry cause its just so true
....

No comments:

Post a Comment